Tuesday, October 18, 2011

a year with out blogging

I have become quite enthralled with sooooo many blogs lately. mostly of crafty and lovely ladies making and repurposing thngs for their families and home. i sit in the morning, coffee in hand and pour over all my favorite blogs. it has become my favorite part of my morning routine. So, as of late, i have found myself convicted over my OWN lack of blog management. i have not blogged in so long (about a year approximitly) i even forgot my password! so, with new found commitment and optimism, i am again ready to try my hand at keeping up this blog at the very least, once a week. so puh-lees keep me accountable, dear friends.



*Now that i am back and operational again, let me fill you in on some of my favorite things floating around in blogland =)

uh-mazing before/afters of refinshed furniture


like this beautiful dresser makeover from salvagesavvy

or beautiful Holiday inspirations...


like this breath taking fall table setting from fellow blogger centsationalgirl

to fun and amazing cooking and baking idea's

like this adorable owl cupcake cake!!!
i am so excited to try my hand at this delightful dessert

OWLS!!! i have always had an affinity for them, so i am so blissful that they are oh so chic this season.

*BESITOS*
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment